From quantum physics and particles and fields to classical mechanics, relativity, and gravitation, Journal of Mathematical Physics (JMP) delivers a high-quality mix of research that no other mathematical physics journal can match. Look in any issue and you’ll also discover authoritative coverage of statistical physics, stochastic processes, dynamical systems, fluid mechanics, and more.
In addition, JMP publishes a Special Issue approximately once each year. These issues provide in-depth studies of specific topics that are drawing a great deal of interest at the time of publication.
For more information visit JMP's About the Journal page.
ISSN Print: 0022-2488 Online: 1089-7658
Check out a FREE Sample Issue of Journal of Mathematical Physics Online.
For Journal of Mathematical Physics subscription pricing click here.
If you wish to purchase individual articles with any frequency, you may want to consider an AIP Article Pack.
This recent issue provides a sample of the subjects covered by Journal of Mathematical Physics. You'll discover some of the electronic features that distinguish AIP's online journals. Most features available to subscribers are active with this sample issue, allowing you to:
- Link content directly to social bookmarking applications
- Link to selected cited articles in major journals and databases
- Link to selected citing articles and related articles (including errata, comments, and replies)
- Directly access citation data from the abstract page in various formats including BibTeX, COinS, Medline, EndNote, RefWorks and Plain Text
- Access auxiliary material such as data tables or multimedia
- Request permission for rights to reuse articles for coursework, translations, web, etc.
Library Recommendation Form
If you'd like your institution to subscribe to Journal of Mathematical Physics, let us know and we'll send an evaluation copy to your librarian. Library Form.